Monday, June 20, 2011

I can relate!

I don't know about you but when Paul wrote this I sure can relate to what he is saying:



Romans 7:15

15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.



Good ole human nature. Why is it we seem to be drawn to do things we know are wrong? The flesh has a strong desire that is for sure. The devil is busy about his business which is to seek, kill and destroy us! It helps to know that Paul struggled with the same sins as we do and admitted here in this verse that he fails from time to time. We do too but the key is to keep the faith! Get up and dust ourselves off and ask for forgiveness. Then try not to repeat that mistake again!



So this morning if you had a bad weekend know Jesus is waiting for you to come back to Him. What are you waiting for? Jesus loves you!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment