Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Worship #2



Continuing on the thought of worship this morning. We have looked at this verse in the past but when it comes to worshiping this verse is very important so lets look at it again:

Romans 12:1

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

Remember yesterday we found out we don't just worship God on Sunday! It is a way of life. Every second of every day! Everything in our life should be done and lived out in worship to God. The verse above says we are living sacrifices. Who have we given our lives in sacrifice to? Jesus! The verse goes onto say this is reasonable, I would have to agree! After all Jesus took my place on that old rugged cross. I am nothing and HE is everything and deserves my worship in all areas of my life.

So my question for all of us this morning is are you living a lifestyle of worship to God? As I thought about this, I determined this is very, very hard to do. We must stay focused. But it can be done.

Take some time to evaluate your lifestyle of worship this morning. Make adjustments if needed!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment