Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You can count on God!



Ever get to a point where it seems you can't seem to count on anyone? I think we have all been there from time to time. One thing is for sure we can count on God!!! Read this verse:



Psalm 36:5

5 Lord, Your faithful love reaches to heaven,

Your faithfulness to the clouds.



Where would I be without God's faithfulness? Lost that is for sure. God has always been there for me since the day I called upon Him! There are times when I have wondered if He was in some situations but when they are over and I can reflect on whatever went on I can always see how God guided me through the tough time! Nothing I mean nothing comes even close to the faithfulness of my God.



Have you felt the ever loving, faithfulness of God? You can! Just ask Jesus to come into your life as Lord and Savior. Trust me, you will never be the same!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment