Friday, September 21, 2012

Excitement!




So many deer hunters won't be able to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is opening day of bow season here in Tennessee. I get a little excited myself, but trust me I will be able to sleep! Many things in life bring excitement into our lives. Think about your own life and what really gets your heart pumping? Thinking on this it made me think about my excitement for the Lord. Jesus is the greatest part of my life. Do I get excited about serving Him? Do I get excited about telling others about Him? Do I get excited to go to church every time the doors are open? Do I get excited about reading His love letter to me...the Bible? Do I get excited to be able to talk to Him in prayer? All these are questions we need to ask ourselves. If we are not excitied about these we need to find out why!



Hebrews 11:16

But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.



Get excited my friends about the King of Kings.....Jesus!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment