Thursday, June 20, 2013

Think you are pretty wise????




This may be one of our biggest problems, thinking we know more than we do! Read these verses:



Proverbs 3:7-8



7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;Fear the Lord and depart from evil.8 It will be health to your flesh,And strength to your bones.





Speaking for myself, I have had several times in my life where I thought I had the answers only to find out how little I really did know. God makes it so simple for us though, fear Him and stay away from evil(sin), and life will be much more fulfilling. Matter of fact He says in these verse health and strength we will have when we figure out God is the answer to all!!!! I wish I had figured that out much earlier in life!



Thank you God for providing wisdom through your Word, and Holy Spirit show me the evil that tries to creep in today so I may flee from it! I give you praise and honor this morning Lord.



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment