Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Who are you from God's perspective? #10




Here is a question for you. Did you know that you don't belong to you if you have been saved by Jesus Christ? That's right! Check these verses out:


1 Corinthians 6:19-20



19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit,



which are God’s.



Did you catch that? "Bought at a price". What was that price? Jesus Christ dying on the cross for your sins and mine! We don't belong to our self, we belong to Jesus! Do you live your life that way? I know this word isn't liked by many but we are slaves! Slaves to Jesus. The difference is though our master has the best intentions for us! He loves us and cares for us. He even forgives us when we do wrong. Oh I love my master this morning and I don't want to escape from Him, I want to live with my master for eternity!!! How about you?



So this morning remember, you are not your own, you belong to Jesus! Live like it! In God's eyes we are HIS!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment