Monday, June 10, 2013

Who are you from God's perspective? #7



I hope you have been letting these ways that God sees you sink in! It should make you feel great about yourself and life to know that God sees you in the most loving, awesome ways. So lets continue this morning.

Ephesians 1:3-63 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

What I want you to see in these verse is God sees those who have put their faith in Christ as holy and without blame! Wow! I don't know about you but most days I don't see my self as very holy but you know what? It don't matter how I view myself because God views me as holy because I am covered by the blood of Jesus! God's opinion rules! So live a holy life! God also sees us as blameless. All the blame we deserve for our sin is gone! Again removed by the blood of Jesus upon that cross at Calvary! So we have no reason to live under guilt or shame because God does not blame His Children who have received His forgiveness! That makes me smile this Monday morning!

So praise God this morning for His grace, mercy, and love! You are loved, blameless and holy!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment