Friday, August 23, 2013

Humble self, pray, seek.




This is a scripture that speaks for itself. Yes it was being said to Israel but it is relevant for the United States too.



2 Chronicles 7:14



14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.



5 keys to grasp here:



1. Called by my name--for us this means hearing the call of Jesus and giving our lives to Him.



2. Humble self--pretty simple put God and others before yourself and it will humble you.



3. Pray--God wants to hear from His children in good times and in bad. Have you talked to him recently?



4. Seek God's face--Truly seek God will all that you have. Do you really know God?



5. Turn from your wicked ways--repent of sin and do not do it again.



I still believe God would bless the Untied States but He is clear in His Word if we continue in our wicked ways He will not! It all starts with me and you getting right with God!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment