Friday, January 30, 2015

Please God direct my steps!



On Monday I will start a new series on the hands, but today I want us to look at a verse that should be a daily prayer for us:

Psalm 119:133
133 Direct my footsteps according to your word;
let no sin rule over me.

I think all followers of Jesus want to be obedient to God and His Word. This verse is a great verse to pray over ourselves and others at the start of each day." Oh God please direct me today, may everything i say and o be according to your Word." That is my desire each day, why not ask the ONE who has the power to help us? I don't want any sin to control me, and I know you don't either. 

So brothers and sisters memorize this verse, pray this verse, and then live the holy life God desires all of His followers to live!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment