Thursday, January 1, 2015

What does God want for me (us) in 2015?



I was thinking this morning about how blessed I was in 2014! Thank you Jesus. I then switched my thoughts to what does God want from me(us) in 2015? This is what God showed me:

1. Matthew 6:9-10

Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
10 Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

A. Lift God's name up through my life!

B. Do God's will in my life every second of every day! The bible reveals God's will for us, it is not hard to figure out!

2. Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

A. Seek God not my own selfish desires. Bible study, prayer, church, and fellowship with the saints will reveal what God desires for me to do for Him. All are needed! Are you seeking Him?

B. God will take care of me when I obey Him. He always has! Jesus has never failed me and never will!

We can choose right now what we will do in 2015, what will you choose in 2015.....self or Jesus?

Joshua 24:15d
15 But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment