Wednesday, June 17, 2015

I want more of you God!



Worship to this song this morning and may we all want more of God today and everyday!

Colton Dixon " More of You"


Proverbs 8:17
17 I love those who love me,
And those who seek me diligently will find me.

1 Chronicles 16:11
11 Seek the Lord and His strength;
Seek His face evermore!

Lamentations 3:25
25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.

Matthew 6:33
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

James 4:8
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Psalm 63:1-3
63 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.

Not much for me to say about these verse as they speak for themselves. Take your time and read through these and let God speak to you. Then listen to the song again and worship God!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment