Monday, October 19, 2015

Foolish but justified!



Oh what a word for us this morning!

Titus 3:3-7
For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

I have to admit I was foolish at one time, rejecting the truth of Jesus for the ways of the world! Thank God He did not give up on me and finally the Holy Spirit broke through and I seen the light! When I received Christ I was justified before God. It is the only way to be right before God....by the blood of Jesus.

I was then blessed even more...I became an heir with Jesus. Wow! An heir of eternal life and heaven. You can have the riches of this world for they have nothing on the riches of heaven! Being with God forever! 

What a merciful loving God we have, who is so patient with us! I just want to offer up praise to Him this morning as He alone is worthy of all praise! What an awesome God we serve!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment