Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shut up and listen!



I wonder sometimes if I/WE would just shut our mouths, settle in listen to God how much better off we would be! It seems we always must say something. No matter what it is, we just got to put our two cents worth in, even with God! Look what the Word says here:

Job 6:24 “Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong.

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Lamentations 3:26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

1 Peter 3:4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

So let us just think about this word from God today, may we listen to God more than we speak for God always knows best!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment