Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Do you trust Jesus?



A friend of mine posted this verse this morning and it got me to thinking:

John 13:7 Jesus answered him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand.”

Do I trust Jesus? I mean Yes I know He is my Savior and Lord, but do I trust Him with every area of my life? Think about that for a moment. As I live this day will I turn everything over to Him or will I still try to hold on to a part so I have some control? When craziness or goodness comes my way this day that I don’t understand do I trust Jesus has it under control and someday I will understand? Folks that is the faith we need! I trust you Jesus, no matter what comes my way!!!

Jesus reveals to us what we need to know, what we don’t know we must trust Him and live as He has taught us to live. After all He is God ya know! It is all yours Jesus....I trust you with all I have and all I am! Help me to stay out of the way but also obey!

How about you you trust Jesus with everything??? Thats a big statement!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment