Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Only one place to find true joy.



Contrary to popular opinion, true joy can only be found in one place:

Psalm 16:11
You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Sadly we try all kinds of things for joy but as this verse tells us sure joy can only be found in the presence of God. We may find temporary happiness in something of the world but everlasting joy can only be found in God. 

God loves us so much that He sent himself to dwell in us (Holy Spirit) so that we the joy will never be taken away once we become followers of Jesus! How awesome is that!

I can have a horrible day but you can’t steal my joy in Jesus! Remember that! He died for us and has provided eternal life to His followers. I have joy, joy, joy, deep down in my heart!!!

Do you have joy? It is all about where you are with Jesus! He changes everything!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment