Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bragging on God!



All I did was get in a tree and pull the trigger on my crossbow…My God did the rest and I want to praise Him this day! Thank You Lord for blessing my table with the meat from this deer and may I share with those who are in need!

Psalm 67:6

The earth has yielded its produce; God, our God, blesses us.

Psalm 21:3

For You meet him with the blessings of good things; You set a crown of fine gold on his head.

Numbers 6:24-26

“The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”

2 Corinthians 9:8
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

I give the my Lord thanks and I praise you Lord most of all for my salvation through Jesus Christ my Lord!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment