Wednesday, October 11, 2017

God shares His heart!



God is so plain and simple with us but yet sometimes we still miss what He says! Atlas I know I do. This simple little verse in proverbs reveals much to us…don’t miss it!

Proverbs 1:23New Living Translation (NLT)
23 
Come and listen to my counsel.
I’ll share my heart with you
and make you wise.

God’s word says here:

Listen!- Come to God and listen after all He is God!
God will share His heart with you.- The Bible is God’s love letter to us. Ultimately leading to sending Jesus to die your our sins so we can be made right before God if we follow Jesus!
God will make you wise!- If you obey Him.

Oh what an awesome God who is personal, loving, kind, merciful, grace giving, forgiving, and good! 

Listen to God’s heart, He loves you and wants whats best for you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment