Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Choose Now!



Choose now whom you shall serve….the world or the Lord! When hardships come up is not the time to have to make this decision. It should already be mad in your mind and your heart. Remember God is the One who made you and loves you, He wants you to give your all to Him!

Psalm 62:6 

6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.

No matter what comes my way I know where I am gonna stand! On the Rock! Fo He has provided my salvation because He loves me. He is my defense and will take care of me always in the way that is best. And I will not be moved no matter what Satan throws my way for the lord is worthy of all my devotion!

So choose this day whom you will serve and stand strong my brothers and sisters!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment