Friday, March 2, 2018

I Like To Win!



I like to win! How about you? I am a very competitive person. So if it is a board game, trivia questions, sports, or where ever competition lies I like to win!

I have won in this world as well. So can you. If you are truly a follower of Jesus you have defeated the world, sin, and the devil! Ohhhh knowing that feels so good! However, if you have never placed your trust in Jesus you are still losing, for God has told us victory is only found in Jesus!

1 Corinthians 15:57 
57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is much more than about winning or losing though, it is about having a relationship with the Lord. He desires you to know Him deeply, and love Him with all that you have. He already loves you more than you can even comprehend!

So come join the winning team, and if you already have, enjoy being victorious and go tell others how to join the winning team!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment