Monday, March 26, 2018

Holy Week is here!



As yesterday kicked of Holy week-3-25-18-as we celebrated Palm Sunday which represents the triumphant entry of Jesus into Jerusalem and as He starts His march to the cross let us remember why Jesus came:

Matthew 20:28 
28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

He came to serve us! God came to serve us. I can not even wrap my mind all the way around that. 

He came to die for us! God came to die for my sin and your sin so that if we put our faith in Him as Lord we can have eternal life with Him forever! I can not wrap my mind completely around that either but I believe!!!!

So take time this Holy Week to see what Jesus did each day up to Friday where He is crucified and then on Sunday…Praise God He rises!!!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment