Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Does this nation call God the Lord?



Psalm 33:12a 

12a Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,

Can we say that the United States is a nation that calls God the Lord? At one time in the past I would say that as a whole we could say yes but I am saddened to say right now I would say no. I believe there are many who would even say God is Lord but it means nothing if they are not surrendered to Him!

Can this change? Absolutely!!! We as a nation can repent and turn back to God and He will forgive! Slowly we are loosing the blessings of God as a nation we continue to push His Word aside and turn to the world and follow their ways. God will not bless this and we are starting to reap the rewards of our wayward ways.

Pray folks! It all starts with you and me being obedient to God in our own lives and then helping others see their need to follow and obey God as well.

God loves us and we need to bless God with our lives!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment