Monday, August 13, 2018

How to be content in all areas of life



The Apostle Paul reveals the secret of how to be content always! He should know as he faced many trials and tribulations in life…hunger, being stoned to the point of death, ship wrecked, snake bit, imprisoned, and so much more. So here is the secret:

Philippians 4:12-13 
12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Did you catch it? Through Him! The key to being content in everything life throws at you is JESUS. When you have put your faith in Jesus you know God will take care of everything as He sees fit and that is good enough for the follower of Jesus. Jesus gives us all the strength we need!

So follow Jesus and let Him fill you with peace and contentment, I am thankful for this in my life!


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment