Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Strong Tower!

Oh yeah...what an awesome verse to memorize!



Proverbs 18:10

10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower;

The righteous run to it and are safe.



My friends all of us seem to be struggling with something in our lives. My struggle probably is not your struggle. What you struggle with may be much worse than what I struggle with. The main point is life is a struggle and we must take it one day at a time. Now we come to the verse for today. Where do I go with my struggles? To the strong tower...My Lord. I can honestly say I don't know how people get through life each day without Jesus. I feel safe in the arms of Jesus and God tells us in this verse that the righteous run to Jesus our tower and will be safe! Now let us remember there is only one way to be righteous and that is by having a relationship with Jesus. If His blood has not covered your sins then you are not righteous. Nothing that we can do covers sin, only what Jesus did on the cross can cover our sin and make us righteous in the eyes of God.



So what are you drawing strength and safety from this day? If it isn't Jesus you are in a weak tower, get in the strong tower Jesus!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment