Monday, October 11, 2010

Where is your heart?

When I read this it brought one thought to mind. What is your first thought?



Proverbs 18:12

12 Before destruction the heart of a man is haughty,

And before honor is humility.



The thought that came to my mind in eternity. When our lives come to an end there are only two places to go. Heaven or hell. It all comes to one decision. Have I accepted Christ or rejected Him. To make that decision, it is a matter of the heart. Am I proud (haughty)? Do I think I know more than God and have all the answers to life including eternal life? Or am I humble knowing I can do nothing to gain eternal life other than accepting Christ as my Savior? In the end I will either receive destruction because of my pride in hell or will receive honor as a joint heir with Jesus in heaven. Wow I am so unworthy of that but yet so thankful.



Take a moment and think on this this morning. The Word is very powerful. Be sure to answer this question....Where is your heart?



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment