Monday, May 23, 2011

Instead of grumbling!

What a Word from God on this Monday morning!



Ecclesiastes 5:19

19 As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor—this is the gift of God.



How many of us got up this morning grumbling about another Monday and it is raining, blah, blah, blah! We should roll out of bed every morning and praise God for his great gifts! (No I don't always do this...lol) Think about what this verse says this morning. Has God given you riches and wealth? Yes He has. I have shared before that if you have a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes on your back you are in the top 4% of richest people in the world! Has God given you the ability to use these riches? Yes He has. I am warm because I can put on clothes, I am full because I could feed myself, I am dry this morning because I could walk inside my house...thank you Jesus for your blessings this morning. We all have received a heritage from God. Even though I am a gentile, if I have received Christ I am an heir of King Jesus...wow can it get any better? Then this verse tells us to rejoice in our labor. Think on that! Are you rejoicing that you have a job to go to this morning? You should be! Many would like to be in your shoes!



These are gifts of God! Rejoice this morning in the kindness of our God! Praise the Lord!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment