Monday, June 11, 2012

God's amazing power over nature!




Brothers and sisters I could use your prayers this week! I have a VERY busy week ahead. We have VBS all week from 9-12 am. I am preparing to preach two sermons on Sunday. I have to teach the youth on Wed. I am fishing in my first bass tourney on Sat. Then on Monday I am leaving on vacation to Myrtle Beach!



So this week I am going to share our VBS lessons with you on a modified Level!



The Bible verse today is Jeremiah 32:17:



Jeremiah 32:17

17 ‘Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.



What an awesome verse to start the week out with. Whatever you are facing this week, give it to God for nothing is too hard for him! Maybe you have a busy week like me, maybe you are having health problems, marriage problems, or maybe no problems at all! Whatever the case praise the Lord for His mighty strength and for the love He has for each one of us!



If you want to join us in our Bible reading today we are reading Joshua chapters 3-4! God made a river stand still for the Israelites to cross! Now that is power!



Have a great day and I love each of you in the Lord!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment