Monday, June 25, 2012

Great Vacation....don't take them for granted!



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Well I know some of you were wondering where I was at last week as I did not post any devotions. I was on vacation with my family at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and we had a great time. As I get back to work this morning I was reflecting on the vacation and the thought came to mind of never taking time with family for granted. I don't know about you but I need to be reminded of that from time to time. As I get older these times together seem even more important than ever. Remember theses verses from the Bible:

James 4:14

whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

Psalm 39:5

Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my age is as nothing before You; Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor.

Psalm 39:11

When with rebukes You correct man for iniquity, You make his beauty melt away like a moth; Surely every man is vapor.

It is strange how when you are young time is not of importance, time is very important! Enjoy your family guys and if there is a strain in a relationship...get it worked out! Life is too short not to love one another and get along!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment