Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Redeemer Lives!




If you have not heard this song before...hold on because you are going to worship this morning! I have heard it I don't know how many times and it never gets old! "My Redeemer lives" by Nicole C. Mullins:






Can you proclaim this morning your Redeemer lives? I sure can! Creation shouts it! He has been seen by many after conquering death. I talked to Him this morning...oh my Jesus lives! Makes me wanna shout!



Job 19:25

For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;



Psalm 19:14

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.





1 Corinthians 15:54

So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”



1 Corinthians 15:3-8



3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.



Romans 1:19-21



19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.



Thank you Jesus, I am so very thankful for all you have done!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment