Thursday, January 31, 2013

God's Bridge to Eternal Life. #7



As we ended last time I told you I had some promises from God for those who ask Jesus to be Lord and Savior of their life, so here they are:



As you can see God's Word in John 5:25 promises us eternal life, no judgement to hell, and no spiritual death or separation from God as those who trust Jesus will have eternal life in heaven with God! Now that is something to get excited about! So let us look at the completed picture:



Now let me ask you again, would you like to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior? Let me ask you some questions:

1. Are you a sinner?
2. Do you believe that Jesus is God's Son?
3. Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for your sins?
4. Do you repent of those sins and trust in the shed blood of Christ to wash those sins away?
5. Do you believe Jesus was buried, three days later rose from the dead, and now sits at the right hand of God?

If you said yes to all of these then I want to lead you in a prayer to ask Jesus into your life.

Dear Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe that you died the cross for my sins and I now repent of my sins and ask you into my heart as Lord and Savior of my life. From this day forward I will follow you and obey your commands. Thank you dear Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus precious name I pray, amen.

Praise God! If you just asked Jesus into your heart I want to welcome you to the family of God! You now have eternal life in heaven with God! Greatest decision of your life! Please let me know of your decision as I want to pray for you and rejoice with you.

God's world tells us that there are some things one needs to do once they receive Christ, please read then and do them as they are very important:

1.God commands us to be baptized:

Matthew 28:19

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

2. God wants us to worship and fellowship with other believers (attend a bible believing church):

Hebrews 10:25

25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

3. Read God's Word:

2 Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

4. Pray:

1 Thessalonians 5:17

pray without ceasing;

You are now a disciple of Christ if you asked Jesus into your heart, you now are commanded to tell others about Jesus!

Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

So GO!!!!!

A word to those who may not have asked Jesus into their life, keep praying my friend and ask God to reveal the truth to you so you may see what God wants you to see. If I can be of any help please ask! May God bless you with the truth my friend!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment