Monday, February 24, 2014

In God I trust!




I am pushed for time this morning so I will start our Monday off with a word we can all use for the start of our week:



Psalm 56:4



4 In God, whose word I praise,

in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?



A couple of things to hold onto here:



1. God 's Word is praiseworthy! It is truth and the guide book for life. All answers to life are found in this holy book. Praise Him this morning for giving us His Word!



2. I trust in God! He will never fail me, all others will but not my God.



3. I won't be afraid. No matter what this world throws at me this week , no matter what Satan tries to pull on me this week, God has me in his hand and I will not be afraid!



4. What can flesh (man) do to me. I often think of this in my walk with the Lord. The worst another man can do to me is take my life and guess what happens then? I am with Jesus! That is awesome! So man has no power over me when I am in Christ!



So for this Monday remember where your trust is! In God. We are victorious in Jesus Christ and I trust Him with all I have. If you need help putting your trust in God shoot me a message and I would love to help you!



Have a blessed Monday!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment