Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The old has passed away.




This is a key scripture in the Christian faith, check it out:



2 Corinthians 5:17



17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.



Thank God I am not who I used to be!!! Amen? When we we receive Jesus we become brand new and our old lifestyle is to be put to rest. Now it may take some time to get everything in line but with the power of the Holy Spirit our lives will change dramatically with our conversions.



I want you to catch a key part of this verse "if anyone is in Christ". This is important because if we are "in" Jesus than we are new and the old passes away. On the other had if you can look at your life and say well I am the same, nothing new about me in Christ then it is safe to say you are not "in" Christ. You have not surrendered you life to Jesus as there is an obvious change that takes place in a sinners life when the surrender their life to Jesus!



The good news is you can surrender right now! Give your life to Jesus and call on Him to be Lord and Savior of your life! If you need help I would be glad to help you just message me!!!



The newness of life in Jesus, there is NOTHING better!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment