Friday, February 21, 2014

We are righteous!




I don't know about you but most of the time I don't feel very righteous. The problem with that is I am denying what scripture tells me here in this verse below:



2 Corinthians 5:21



21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.



You see if I accept the fact that Jesus died for my sin to forgive me of sin then I must also believe that He also made me righteous because of that shame shed blood. It is not a feeling that I can have or not have it is a fact no matter how I feel! The devil likes to steal our joy! I am righteous because of Jesus before my Father in heaven! That should bring a smile to the face to any follower of Jesus!



Don't miss this little fact too: Why did Jesus die? "For our sake"! That's right for you and for me! I am so thankful for Jesus! He loves us so much!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment