Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bearing one another



I think it is safe to say some folks are hard for us to get along with. We all have folks in life that really push our buttons. So how are we supposed to treat those who do this? Like Jesus treats us! I bet we push His buttons often but he still loves us and shows us mercy, grace, and love.

Look at the teaching of scriptures:

Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

John 13:34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Romans 15:7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

I don’t know about you but I still need much growth in this area!!! God’s Word is plain and simple….love one another….no excuses!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment