Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How can I be happy?

Proverbs 28:14

14 Happy is the man who is always reverent,

But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.



First let us define reverent: a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe;



So how do we find happiness? It all boils down to our attitude toward God. When we have God in the proper place in our life, which is number one on our list, we will be happy. How can I say that? Won't we still have problems? Yes we will but when our lives are so in tune with God and our eyes are on heaven our problems will be insignificant. When I look at the problems in my life and then I see what God has done for me in sending His Son to die on the cross for my sins it automatically brings me to happiness and I praise my awesome God! Now on the other hand if we turn from God and not not hold him in the proper place out hearts become hard and our problems seem much worse because we do not have the peace that only God can give.



So are you happy? You can be if your trust is in Christ!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment