Monday, February 14, 2011

Who is in authority?

Read this verses:



Proverbs 29:2

2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice;

But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.



Have you ever noticed in a job situation how much difference a boss makes? When you have a boss who is fair and treats you right the job you have always seems to be so much easier. On the other hand if you have a boss who could care less about anyone and does not treat you fairly the job is always more difficult. I thank God this morning for those I have had as bosses who have treated me right. Now I try to look forward to a time when Jesus will be the One in authority in heaven. One day soon those who have trusted in Christ will serve Him forever, and talk about a good boss!!! Ever had a boos who gave His life for you???? Me either! For those who don't accept Christ they will be serving a boss in hell....and the groaning will be in anguish for eternity. I am not sure we will ever have a righteous leader for our Nation but I do know we have Righteous God whom we can serve with our lives!!!



So who is your boss this morning???



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment