Monday, March 5, 2012

What must happen for a redeemed soul to be lost? #1

I was listening to a sermon last week the pastor used an article by J. Allen Blair. The article lists five things that must happen before a redeemed soul can be lost. So for the next several days I will list the five. This may raise some concern among some but all I can say is argue with God's Word not me....I am just the messenger. I believe when you see all five statements you will see if we are truly redeemed nothing can take that away!



So here is the first thing that must happen for a redeemed soul to be lost:



1. He must be plucked out of God's hand!



John 10:28-30



28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”



I don't know about you but this verse makes me want to shout! Thank you Jesus! As far as eternal security goes I don't need any other evidence from the Word of God! Do you know anybody or anything that has the power to overtake God? That is what would have to happen for a redeemed soul to be taken from God! I know of nothing that makes me feel more protected than that....NOTHING!



What a way to start of a Monday....knowing I am saved and nothing can take that away!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment