Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What must happen for a redeemed soul to be lost? #3

Today we look at part three in this series of devotions on what must happen for a saved soul to be lost. So here is number 3:



The indwelling Holy Spirit must be cast out.



Again take a moment just to think about this. In scripture, I have read that a saved soul can grieve the Holy spirit, or that a saved soul can quench the spirit but I have never read that a saved soul can cast out the Holy Spirit! It just can't be done once one is saved! Read this verse:



John 14:16



16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,



What a comforting verse for the redeemed soul huh? Notice Jesus says God will give us another helped which is the Holy Spirit to be with us FOREVER!



Jesus said it and that settles it for me, how about you? As you can see, once you are God's nothing and I mean nothing can change that fact!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment