Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where I belong.

Yesterday I spent the day in Franklin, Tennessee with my wife and 8 year old daughter. My daughter was getting tested for allergies. We found out she is allergic to all grass, weed, and tree pollen. She also had a sinus infection we were not aware of. She will be on medication for the quit some time in the future as well as getting a shot once a week. that made me think about song number two on my list that touches my heart. It is called "Where I belong" by Building 429: The Bible is clear that we are just passing through this world. A short journey until we arrive where we belong...in heaven. No more shots, allergies, sickness, pain, or death once we get there. Romans 12:1-3 Living Sacrifices to God 12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. James 4:14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. John 14:2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. Philippians 3:20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen! Hebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 1 Peter 1:3-4 A Heavenly Inheritance 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, Revelation 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” I don't know about you but I am ready for Jesus to come and take me to where I belong....with Him in heaven! Remember there is only one way to get there, to put your faith and trust in Jesus! John 14:6 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment