Monday, April 30, 2012

What a Savior

Continuing on with songs that speak to my heart. This song my wife sang at church yesterday and now I can't get it out of my head. It's an awesome song so I am glad it is stuck in my head! A great son to start of the week. It is called "What a Savior" . Laura Story is the singer. Listen closely to the Lyrics! Oh wow that just makes me want to shout! Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me. What a Savior you are! My favorite part of the song is these words: "You are the way, the truth, and the life You are my joy and salvation Stood in my place, taking my shame, Upon your shoulders Jesus you are stronger More than any other Hallelujah what a Savior Jesus you are higher My souls deepest desire Hallelujah what a Savior" John 14:6 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Habakkuk 3:18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. I love songs that use scripture in them. So this morning are you praising Jesus for all He has done for you? It really doesn't matter where we find ourselves this morning...good day, bad day, or just an ok day.....Jesus has given us everything we could ask for and more. Died for us, protects us, guides us, preparing heaven for us...Hallelujah what a Savior!!!!!! Join me in giving God the glory today and everyday! Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment