Friday, May 18, 2012

I will rise.





Prepare yourself for worship this morning with our devotion. Chris Tomlin I believe will go down as the greatest hymn writer of our time. The song you will listen to this morning is "I will rise." This song makes me tingle all over..thank you Jesus for taking my sins upon the cross so I may one day rise of my knees to see you face to face.






Oh what a day that will be when we see Jesus. The Bible is clear every knee will bow before Him and confess Him Lord but only those who have accepted Him as Savior will be able to rise when He calls our name and hug His neck! Talk to Him. Spend eternity with Him. Worship Him in pure truth and sinlessness. Makes me want to shout!



So what about it my friend...will you be able ro rise before the King?



Philippians 2:9-11

9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.



Revelation 5:12

saying with a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”



Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.



1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.





Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment