Thursday, May 24, 2012

You loved me anyway




Have you ever you asked yourself, how can God love me? I know I sure have. A back-stabbing, lying, gossiping, sinner like myself. Well don't ask me why but Jesus does love me and you too. This song today is "You loved me anyway" by Sidewalk Prophets. One of my favorite songs!





Wow...that video is so powerful. So true. Read these verses from the song again:



I am the thorn in Your crown

But You love me anyway

I am the sweat from Your brow

But You love me anyway

I am the nail in Your wrist

But You love me anyway

I am Judas' kiss

But You love me anyway



Oh how this describes each one of us but the last line is the key! Jesus loves us anyway and will forgive us if we just ask. Thank Him now for His grace and mercy for HE IS WORTHY!



Romans 8:39

nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.



Ephesians 2:4

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,



1 John 4:9

In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.



Psalm 25:8

Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way.



Matthew 9:13

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”



Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment