Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not Alone

Continuing with songs that speak to my heart devotions. The song today is "Not Alone" by Red. This song just speaks LOUD to me. It is so comforting to know Jesus is with me in all situations. I jotted down a few of the lyrics, listen for them: "I am with you", "I will carry you", I won't leave you", Your not alone", "I am here", "Love has a face", I don't know about you but those are Word I need to hear just about everyday! Listen to this song and enjoy! Well what did you think? I hope it spoke to you as it has me so many times. Thank you Jesus for ALWAYS being there in the good and the bad. I don't know what I would do without you! Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Isaiah 40:11 He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young. Hebrews 13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” John 16:32 Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. John 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment