Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In Better Hands

This morning I am getting ready to head to Nashville to fly to Michigan to do some turkey hunting and walleye fishing with my brother and dad as well as visit my mom and rest of the family. These days flying brings some anxiety! You never know if your pilot is going to freak out or if the plane will hold together or if a passenger is going to get out of hand. So as i was thinking about songs that speak to my heart this one by Natalie Grant came to mind, "In better hands". No matter what you are going through this morning if you have given your life to Jesus Christ you are in better hands. In life we have very little control over anything, but God does. This morning as I head to the airport and get on that plan I know without any hesitation I am in the hands of Jesus! So what do I have to fear? Nothing, nothing at all. This is the peace of mind that Jesus offers, the peace that is beyond our understanding. So my brothers and sisters won't you join me this morning in rejoicing over being in the hands of Christ, it don't get any better! Hebrews 1:10 And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands; Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment