Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boston, West Texas




With the events that have taken place this week. The bombing at the Boston Marathon and now with the explosion in West Texas, I just want us to spend some time in prayer for all those involved. Many lives have been lost and a large number have been injured in such a way that their lives will never be the same. Pray brothers and sisters pray!

A verse that came to mind for the Boston situation:

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 and My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

A couple of verses for both places:

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.


Psalm 34:7-9
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.
Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.


Philippians 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus


Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 16:8
I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment