Monday, April 22, 2013

Take time to praise God!




So often as we journey through this life we often go to God in prayer asking for things. How may times do we stop to just praise God. Even for the simple daily things God does for us each and every day. God deserves our praise and we should make it a priority to praise Him often! Here we see the people of Israel dedicating a song to God after deliverance from Egypt. Here is a couple of verses:

Exodus 15:1-3
The Song of Moses

15 Then Moses and the people of Israel sang this song to the Lord, saying,

“I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously;
the horse and his rider he has thrown into the sea.
2 The Lord is my strength and my song,
and he has become my salvation;
this is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.
3 The Lord is a man of war;
the Lord is his name.
So today and everyday...praise our God! For He alone is worthy!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment