Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Are you here in life?




Check these verses out:Psalm 30:11-12

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!



Are you joyful this morning? Seriously, can you say I am glad and just plain full of joy. Most folks can not say this. Nobody can it it honestly unless they have placed their trust in Jesus. I can say with out hesitation, I am joyful and blessed this morning, because my circumstances does not have any bearing on my relation ship to God! Most likely something will test me today...anger, sadness, patience, people, or a number of other things will try to jump in my day and try to bring me down. It won't work! I may lose my composer for a short time, but it still don't change who I am in Christ! I am victorious, I am loved, I am saved from the depths of hell, I am a child of the King, I am an heir with Jesus!!!! Whewwww! You see where my joy comes from? Not from anything that can be taken away, but from my Jesus! He never lets me down.



So this morning, do a little dancing, do a little singing, do some praising, and what ever you do...give thanks if you are in Christ Jesus! Smile and tell others whom you belong too!



If you are not a follower of Jesus...what is stopping you? Ask Him into your life today and enjoy victory over life! If you need help just ask!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment