Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Killing babies.







Been thinking about this case and the verdict:

http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

From what I read from God's Word, all abortionists should be convicted of killing babies. Read these verses below and see for yourself:For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13)

Your hands made me and formed me. (Psalm 119:73)


Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart. (Jeremiah 1:5)

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. (Psalm 139:15-16)

I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. (Deuteronomy 30:19-20)

"Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked." Ps 82:3-4

Defend the helpless and oppressed; don't harm strangers, widows, orphans, or other innocent people. Jer 22:

The people of Ammon are guilty of wanton cruelty against the helpless, the expectant mother, and the unborn child. God is the defender of the helpless and the weak (Psalm 68:5).

Pure and undefiled religion is to show kindness, warmth, and generosity and to care for the widow and the orphan in their affliction (James 1:27).

Did you see Jeremiah 1:5? God knows us before we are even in the womb! Abortion is wrong. Now I know I will get the argument about rape, incest, and the mother's life in jeopardy. These make up less than 3% of all abortions. What about the other 97%????

President Obama made the remark that if his daughters were to get pregnant before they wanted to, he did not want them to have to live with that mistake for the rest of their life. Well Mr. president according to the Word of God a child is not a mistake, God knows them! That is the sick mentality of our society today! If something is an inconvenience then let's just get rid of the problem, even if it is a human life! What are we doing?????

Over 55 million babies have been aborted in the United states alone since Roe vs. Wade. Think about that. Maybe the doctor who could cure aides or cancer was one of those. Maybe a great peacemaker was one of those. Does 55 million babies being killed even phase us?

Abortionists are murders plain and simple from what I see in God's Word, am I wrong? God is giver and taker of life not us!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment