Thursday, May 30, 2013

Who are you from God's perspective? #2




Continuing on from yesterday about how God sees us! His view is more important than anybody's even our own! So lets continue in the Word this morning!


Galatians 2:20

20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.



God no longer sees you in your sin when you give your life to Jesus, but He sees Jesus who lives in you through the Holy Spirit! Wow! That is awesome! And now the life you live is in faith, faith in Jesus! Jesus paid the price for your sin because He loves you. I am so thankful God no longer sees the sinful Tom but the sinless Jesus in me! That is how God sees you and it is very important you realize that!




Colossians 3:2-3

2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. 3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Now that we are dead to our old self but alive in Christ, we are to set our minds on godly things (things that are above). True, victorious, and joy filled lives are to be ours because we are hidden with Christ in God! Do you see how God is seeing you? It should be a mind opening moment!



When God sees you He sees you in Christ, a perfect creation, loved. Now it is our responsibility to live like Christ to the best of our ability! You are a child of the King! You have overcome this world through Jesus, now let us be showing the world our love, and bring them to Jesus so they to can live a victorious life!



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment