Friday, February 20, 2015

Feet #5



Sadly my feet tend to slip towards sin but I have an answer for my slippage:

Psalm 94:18

18 If I say, “My foot slips,”
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.

The mercy of my God picks me up again! Oh rejoice brothers and sisters over the love of our God! All we have to do is ask for forgiveness and we get it!

1 John 1:9

9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If that don't want to make you shout I don't know what will! To have a God who catches us when we fall, forgive us, and allow us to try to live for Him again is simply amazing!!!! 

Thank you Lord Jesus for your mercy and forgiveness. Help me not to slip in sin today Lord and glorify your name with my life!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment