Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hands #8



Let's look at a couple of verses about the hands of God! First let us remember this:

Hebrews 1:10

10 And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning,
and the heavens are the work of your hands;

Once again we see God is the Creator of all, and He is in control! Let us not forget what The hands of God have done!!!

Another thing we need to remember about the hands of God is this:

Hebrews 10:31
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Although God has provided the path to heaven for all those who will put their faith in His Son Jesus Christ, we also must remember for those who chose not to they will face judgement from God and that my friends is something to fear! I myself would much rather be in the loving hands of my Lord and Savior Jesus whom no one can snatch me out of:

John 10:29
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

So are in firmly in the hands of the loving God this morning? Or do you need to think about being in the hands of God for judgement? Wow! Not a good thought! Your choice!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment